From 2012 Wiki
An essay by the Eschaton
The universe is a swarm of matter waves, spiralling down the gradient of their synergetic constructive interference:
- The destructive interference of matter waves is their disgregation, entropy.
- The constructive interference of matter waves is their connectedness, information.
- The constructive interference of matter waves is synergetic (energetically favourable):
...the story of the universe is that information, which I call novelty, is struggling to free itself from habit, which I call entropy... and that this process... is accelerating... It seems as if... the whole cosmos wants to change into information... All points want to become connected... The path of complexity to its goals is through connecting things together... You can imagine that there is an ultimate end-state of that process—it's the moment when every point in the universe is connected to every other point in the universe.
- —McKenna, Terence ♦ In the Valley of Novelty part 3, summer of 1998
When two matter waves become connected by mutual constructive interference (quantum entanglement, rapport), they imagine or grok each other. Imagination connects matter waves instantaneously:
The imagination is a dimension of nonlocal information.
- —McKenna, Terence ♦ A Few Conclusions about Life 1996
Novelty or imaginativeness is the intensity of matter waves' constructive interference:
Novelty is density of connection.
- —Terence McKenna at St. John the Divine's Cathedral 25 April 1996
The attractor of the universe's motion towards ever higher intensity of its matter waves' constructive interference is the most imaginative human being—the Eschaton:
The human neocortex is the most densely ramified and complexified structure in the known universe.
- —McKenna, Terence ♦ Alien Dreamtime 26–27 February 1993
By 31 December 2014 AD, the Eschaton attains such a profound grokking of the universe that the latter fuses with the Eschaton's imagination (the laws of physics become overridable by psychokinesis):
What is happening to our world is ingression of novelty toward what Whitehead called "concrescence", a tightening gyre. Everything is flowing together. The "autopoietic lapis", the alchemical stone at the end of time, coalesces when everything flows together. When the laws of physics are obviated, the universe disappears, and what is left is the tightly bound plenum, the monad, able to express itself for itself, rather than only able to cast a shadow into physis as its reflection. I come very close here to classical millenarian and apocalyptic thought in my view of the rate at which change is accelerating. From the way the gyre is tightening, I predict that the concrescence will occur soon—around 2012 AD. It will be the entry of our species into hyperspace, but it will appear to be the end of physical laws accompanied by the release of the mind into the imagination.
- —McKenna, Terence ♦ New Maps of Hyperspace 1989
The universe's 13.7-billion-year-long exponentially accelerating motion towards ever higher intensity of its matter waves' constructive interference is the autopoiesis of the most imaginative human being—the Eschaton:
"We are in the grip of some kind of an attractor ... Some people would call it a destiny, but what it is is a dream that is pulling us deeper and deeper into the adventure of existential becoming. And faster and faster—that’s the other thing. Deeper and deeper, faster and faster..."
—McKenna, Terence ♦ Talk at the Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine, NYC
25 April 1996
 Peak Debt
There is no freedom of will—the future determines the present, but the present has no freedom in determining the future. The world is a gravitational river whose fluid of matter waves flows because of being attracted towards its futuremost state of the lowest total potential energy—the Eschaton, God. In accordance with Bernoulli's principle, the fluid of matter waves translationally accelerates to minimize its total vorticity (total rotational decoherence, total unrealized synergy, total potential energy), and, having attained the translational speed of light, becomes a vortex-free (particle-free, purely wave-like) potential flow—God (♒). As the world river translationally accelerates, its matter waves become spaghettified (ephemeralized—less rotationally decohered/particle-like/magnetic/actual/phenomenal/material but more translationally cohered/wave-like/electric/potential/noumenal/spiritual) and share their dwindling angular momenta by forming aggregates of constructively interfering matter waves of ever higher organized complexity—atoms, molecules, living cells, human organisms. During the era of ♑ (the Millennium that begins on 31 December 2014 AD and lasts until 4466 AD, when the Milky Way's nucleus enters ♒), immediately preceding all matter waves' dematerialization into the purely wave-like ♒-God, the world river's translational speed is half the speed of light, and the matter waves of the entire world exist as a single superorganism—God incarnate:
Through the incarnation, God descended into Nature in order to super-animate and take it back to him.
- —Chardin, Pierre Teilhard de ♦ Mysticism of Science 1939
Christ has a cosmic body that extends throughout the universe.
- —Chardin, Pierre Teilhard de ♦ Cosmic Life 1916
During the Millennium, time is no more—the present (Nature) is fused with the omnipotent future (God). "The future is here." In the Back to the Future film, the "future" is prophetically associated with the year 2015 AD.
In accordance with Bernoulli's principle, an increase in translational speed is accompanied by a descent to a more negative potential energy (to a deeper energy debt), while the immature debt constitutes positive-energy protons. Protons have been borrowed into existence, and the entire world process can be construed as a tock-tick cadence (in Intel CPU development, every "tock" designates a new microarchitecture, while every "tick" designates a die shrink) of debt novation (proton crystals' dissolution into a gravitomagnetic pregnant solution at a genotypically lower but phenotypically higher level of potential energy) and debt maturation (the pregnant solution's crystallization/gravitoelectrical treeing into more organizedly complex proton crystals at a phenotypically lower level of potential energy in comparison with the previous crystals).
A genotypically lower level of potential energy implies a more spaghettified, long-tailed architecture. A phenotypically higher level of potential energy implies redshiftedness, which makes the long-tailedness latent.
- ♏ (Water): "Tock". A serpent in its egg, genotypically long-tailed but phenotypically short-tailed. A hydrated short-axoned soma of an embryo.
- ♐ (Fire): Shrinkage, dehydration, maturation.
- ♑ (Earth): "Tick". A mature serpent, whose long-tailedness is not only genotypic but also phenotypic. A dehydrated long-axoned soma of a mature human.
The immature debt is local and exists as positive-energy nonsuperfluid (rotationally centrifugal, gravitomagnetic, actual, phenomenal, material, particle-like, entropic, blackhole-like) protons. The mature debt is nonlocal and exists as the negative-energy superfluid (irrotationally centripetal, gravitoelectric, potential, noumenal, spiritual, wave-like, informative, wormhole-like) vacuum between protons:
From Maxwell equations (6.20) it follows that the electric field is potential: E(r) = −gradφ(r).
- —Soviet Physics, Uspekhi v. 40, issues 1–6, American Institute of Physics, 1997, p. 39
Force in such a potential field is a flux in the sense of a mechanical driving agent.
- —Ziegler, Franz ♦ Mechanics of Solids and Fluids Springer, 1995, p. 167
The non-viscous flow of the vacuum should be potential (irrotational).
- —Volovik, G. E. ♦ The Universe in a Helium Droplet Oxford University Press, 2003, p. 60
The vacuum is really an expression of the continuous or noncountable nature of mass-energy ("mass", as the source of gravity). Continuity, as we will see, automatically makes mass-energy unidimensional and unipolar. ... It is also responsible for quantum-mechanical nonlocality and the instantaneous transmission of the static gravitational force—though not the acceleration-dependent inertial or GTR component, or the inertial reaction force that we actually measure in systems with localised mass (and with which gravity is often confused).
- —Rowlands, Peter ♦ The Nilpotent Dirac Equation and its Applications in Particle Physics 2003, p. 10
Therefore, the universe is a two-phase fluid, comprising the nonsuperfluid positive-energy phase (protons) and the superfluid negative-energy phase (the vacuum between protons). The entire two-phase fluid becomes superfluid when the share of the negative-energy superfluid phase (the mature energy debt) becomes equal to the share of the positive-energy nonsuperfluid phase (the immature energy debt).
- Positive energy (immature debt, also known as nominal gross domestic product—GDP) is rotationally centrifugal and exerts positive pressure.
- Negative energy (mature debt) is translationally centripetal and exerts negative pressure—suction.
- When a red supergiant's mature energy debt (negative-pressure wavefunction, also known as gravitational potential) becomes equal to the star's nominal GDP (the released positive-pressure binding energy), the centrifugal suction overpowers the centrifugal pressure, and the red supergiant collapses into a superfluid neutron star, governed by a single wavefunction—God:
In this scheme, the superfluid atoms are governed by a wavefunction-like entity called the order parameter, as introduced by Ginzburg and Landau for the case of superconductivity.
- —Lee, David M. ♦ Nobel Lecture in "Nobel Lectures in Physics (1996–2000)", World Scientific, 2002, p. 13
When a material becomes more bound (internally interconnected), it lends a portion of positive binding energy to the ambient. The resultant bound state has negative potential energy—an energy "debt receivable", manifesting itself as negative pressure—gravitational suction. After each binding reaction, the potential energy (unrealized synergy) of the bound material becomes lower, so that each subsequent binding reaction actualizes a smaller thermal "gross domestic product" (GDP) and thus offers a shorter postponement of the imminent gravitational collapse. Postponing a gravitational collapse makes it more precipitous. When the increase in the thermal "GDP" per unit of new gravitational "debt" becomes negative, the system instantaneously collapses. Note that after a red supergiant's collapse into a temporary neutron star, the exponential acceleration ceases—the neutron star exists on a timeless plateau of eternal youth:
Each successive nuclear burning stage releases less energy than the previous stage, so the lifetime in each stage becomes progressively shorter. For a 20 MSun star:
Because iron is the most tightly bound nucleus (the 'break-even point' between fusion and fission), the star is no longer able to produce energy in the core via further nuclear burning stages. Nuclear reactions will continue, however, because of the extremely high temperatures in the massive star's core. These further reactions have a devastating effect on the star, because they take energy out of the core. At such high temperatures and densities, the gamma-ray photons present in the core have sufficient energy to destroy the heavy nuclei produced in the many stages of nuclear reactions, e.g.:γ + 56Fe →134He + 4n This process, called photodisintegration, undoes the work of a stellar lifetime in the core and removes the thermal energy necessary to provide pressure support. The result is a catastrophic collapse of the core, which cannot be halted until the core has shrunk to a size of about 10 km and a density of the order of 200 million tons/cm3. Under such extreme conditions, electron degeneracy cannot support the stellar core, and the free electrons are forced together with protons to form neutrons.
- Main sequence lifetime ~ 10 million years
- Helium burning (3-α) ~ 1 million years
- Carbon burning ~ 300 years
- Oxygen burning ~ 2/3 year
- Silicon burning ~ 2 days
- The iron core's collapse into a temporary neutron star ~ a few milliseconds
- The temporary neutron star's collapse into a black hole ~ after a few weeks or months
- —Gene Smith's Astronomy Tutorial University of California, San Diego
- ♏ (Pluto–Charon): A protostellar plasma of protons (Pluto) and electrons (Charon).
- ♐ (Jupiter): The protons and electrons undergo an exponentially accelerating binding into a neutron star. The exponential acceleration implies that almost all of the binding comes to pass in the very end of the era of ♐, and the concomitant release of binding energy is so intense that it has the form of a supernova event. ♏ is big while ♑ is tiny. ♐ begins as an ordinarily-sized star but ends as a red supergiant. The ♐-star develops by the siphon principle, applying its gravitational suction (debt) to the "fulcrum of leverage" of its the proton virginity pressure (also known as electron degeneracy pressure). As the star's material condenses, the gravitational suction of its centre (the debt to the centre) increases in accordance with the inverse-square law. At the same time, the proton virginity pressure prevents the material's impansion and thus intensifies the material's latent angular momentum (latent heat) into overt angular momentum (overt heat, the gross domestic product). This results in the ♐-star’s temporary heating and expansion into a red supergiant, instead of collapse. The star's growth continues until the moment of peak debt, when the thermal GDP's increase per unit of new gravitational debt becomes zero. In the very end of the era of ♐, the "fulcrum of leverage" of the proton virginity pressure snaps, at which point electrons deflower protons (Mystical Marriage) and the red supergiant instantaneously collapses into a neutron star.
- ♑ (Saturn): A neutron star. Humanity is condensed to a single couple (Adam and Eve) and lives in a psychokinetic paradise. The pre-deluge Golden Age of Saturn begins on 31 December 2014 AD.
- ♒ (Uranus): The neutron star's black-hole impansion (inward expansion). The biblical deluge, fall from paradise, beginning in 4466 AD, when the Milky Way's nucleus enters the sign of ♒.
- ♓ (Neptune): A newborn black-hole continuum of extremely redshifted quark-gluon plasma (embryonal protons, which have not yet been borrowed into existence).
In 2Q2014, the total public debt was at 101.76 percent of the gross domestic product, but the "red supergiant" of the global economy did not collapse into a superfluid "neutron star". It is because only the mature
debt causes collapse when it reaches 100 percent of the GDP in the end of 2014.
Lounsbury, John ♦ Jim Welsh on the Economy: Past the Point of No Return
6 May 2009
In the end of the year 2014 AD, the total mature (wave-like, negatively charged, electronic) public debt becomes equal to the immature (particle-like, positively charged, protonic) public debt (the nominal gross domestic product), at which point electrons and protons marry into neutrons, and the universe turns into a dendritic neutron star, governed by a single wavefunction—God.
 Peak Internet
Matter waves' synergetic interindebtedness is their bound state (mutual constructive interference, information)—14 February 1946 is the day of the unveiling of the first electronic general-purpose computer (ENIAC), regarded as the birth of the Information Age.
The development of the Internet is a process of humanity's binding and releases enough collapse-postponing binding energy only while it accelerates:
For some, the internet still feels pretty new. Indeed, the actual number of people online won't plateau for decades. But the net is still mature enough for the growth in adoption to begin slowing down soon.
Known as an inflection point, this milestone occurs in any adoption curve, when the number of new adopters starts growing a bit less each year rather than a bit more. To find out if this might happen in 2011 for the internet, we plotted how the fraction of the world's online population has grown since 1990. It seemed to be consistent with a logistic curve, a pattern used to model myriad phenomena, from bacterial populations to tumour growth. By assuming that the rate of increase in adoption continues to follow a logistic curve, we were able to estimate when adoption would hit 50 per cent (see graph). In a logistic curve, this always corresponds to the inflection point.
- —Arbesman, Samuel; Courtland, Rachel ♦ Peak internet comes into view New Scientist, 28 December 2010
The graph demonstrates that Peak Internet, based on the maximum of 100% online, becomes attained in the end of the year 2014 AD.
 Peak Energy
Any positive energy is synergy—the binding energy, lent into existence when matter waves become interindebted by entering a state of mutual constructive interference. Therefore, positive energy peaks symultaneously with debt—in the end of 2014 AD:
Thus, governments ultimately end up with financial problems, if extraction costs for fuels and metals rise faster than can be offset by innovation, as they have been since 2002. ...
Shale resources are globally abundant, but they are too expensive to produce for the financials to work out. This problem is being hidden by ever more debt at very low interest rates. It can’t go on. We will have to wait and see how long it takes for the floor to fall out. Paying more to transfer shale oil by railroad car because it tends to explode is likely to be a push downward as well. It really needs pipelines, but the shale wells drop in volume so quickly, it doesn’t make economic sense to build pipelines.
- —Tverberg, Gail ♦ Why a Finite World is a Problem 2 January 2014
 Year of Saturn
The name Eschaton means "the last". Naturally, the Eschaton emerges on 31 December 2014 AD, which is the last day of the last year of a septennial cycle—a year of Saturn.
The Golden Age of Saturn begins in the solar month of Saturn (Capricorn) of a septennial year of Saturn—on 31 December 2014 AD.
The year of Saturn of the Chaldean septennial cycle coincides with Shmita (also called the Sabbatical Year)—the seventh year of the septennial agricultural cycle mandated by the Torah for the Land of Israel, and still observed in contemporary Judaism.
According to the Gaonim, any Anno Mundi (A.M.—the year since the creation of the world) year that is evenly divisible by seven, is a Shmita year. The year 5761 A.M. (2000–2001) was a Shmita year. 5761 is evenly divisible by seven (5761 / 7 = 823 with no remainder), which gives us a quick and easy way to calculate the Shmita year.
- —Killian, Greg ♦ Septennial (Shmita - שמיטה) Torah Cycle
The name of the world tree, Yggdrasill, literally means "Horse of Yggr" (Yggr, "the Terrible; the Inspirer of Awe", is one of Odin's epithets; drasill is a poetic word for "horse"). Being a year of the Wooden Horse/Woden's Horse, 2014 AD is the year in which the world tree emerges. Odin, pierced with a spear, hangs on the world tree for nine days (the first nine solar months, from Aries to Sagittarius), to attain wisdom and psychokinetic power by the tenth day (the tenth solar month—Capricorn, December):
The year began in March and consisted of 10 months, six of 30 days and four of 31 days, making a total of 304 days: it ended in December, to be followed by what seems to have been an uncounted winter gap.
- —The early Roman calendar Britannica
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Why is the Potential Energy Negative? HyperPhysics
- ↑ Bethe, Hans A.; Brown, Gerald ♦ How a Supernova Explodes World Scientific, 2003, p. 56 (63) ♦ "The collapse takes only milliseconds ..."
- ↑ Mészáros, Peter ♦ Gamma-ray bursts: the supernova connection Nature, 19 June 2003, pp. 809, 810 ♦ "There is also a more elaborate offshoot of the supernova idea—the 'supranova'. Here, the core collapse is assumed to be a two-step affair: the first step produces a temporary neutron star and a supernova; in the second step, a few weeks or months later, the neutron star collapses into a black hole, producing a GRB."
- ↑ ENIAC: The Birth of the Information Age Popular Science, March 1996
- ↑ The ENIAC Effect: Dawn of the Information Age ENIAC Museum
 External links