From 2012 Wiki
An essay by the Eschaton
...the story of the universe is that information, which I call novelty, is struggling to free itself from habit, which I call entropy... and that this process... is accelerating... It seems as if... the whole cosmos wants to change into information... All points want to become connected... The path of complexity to its goals is through connecting things together... You can imagine that there is an ultimate end-state of that process—it's the moment when every point in the universe is connected to every other point in the universe.
- —McKenna, Terence ♦ In the Valley of Novelty part 3, summer of 1998
The imagination is a dimension of nonlocal information.
- —McKenna, Terence ♦ A Few Conclusions about Life 1996
Novelty is density of connection.
- —Terence McKenna at St. John the Divine's Cathedral 25 April 1996
The human neocortex is the most densely ramified and complexified structure in the known universe.
- —McKenna, Terence ♦ Alien Dreamtime 26–27 February 1993
What is happening to our world is ingression of novelty toward what Whitehead called "concrescence", a tightening gyre. Everything is flowing together. The "autopoietic lapis", the alchemical stone at the end of time, coalesces when everything flows together. When the laws of physics are obviated, the universe disappears, and what is left is the tightly bound plenum, the monad, able to express itself for itself, rather than only able to cast a shadow into physis as its reflection. I come very close here to classical millenarian and apocalyptic thought in my view of the rate at which change is accelerating. From the way the gyre is tightening, I predict that the concrescence will occur soon—around 2012 AD. It will be the entry of our species into hyperspace, but it will appear to be the end of physical laws accompanied by the release of the mind into the imagination.
- —McKenna, Terence ♦ New Maps of Hyperspace 1989
 When involution ends
Since a circular orbit has the lowest energy for a given angular momentum, the gas can only sink further into the gravitational potential and accrete onto the primary, if it can lose some angular momentum. Finding the process by which this is done in real systems is called the angular momentum problem. We have illustrated it here with the example of mass transfer in a binary, but the same problem arises for the formation of stars from interstellar clouds or the accretion of gas onto the massive black holes in AGN. In these cases, the initial angular momentum due to random motion of the gas clouds is many orders of magnitude larger than can be accommodated by the accreting object. Rather than accreting directly, the gas forms a disk, acting like a temporary "parking orbit".
- —Murdin, P. (ed.) ♦ Encyclopaedia of Astronomy and Astrophysics 2002
So the entropy of the cloud decreases as it organises itself into a star but the entropy of the surrounding Universe increases as the star radiates the converted energy into space. Increasing the number of photons in the Universe increases the entropy of the Universe.
- —Clark, Stuart G. ♦ Life on Other Worlds and How to Find It Springer, 2000, p. 58
As a result, the cloud's particles become immunodeficient (as a particle's angular momentum decreases, its gyration radius becomes less sharply defined), and, by means of angular-momentum interindebtedness (bonds, derivatives, etc.), pool their weakened and individually unviable angular momenta into a global "Saturnian ring", whose interconnectedness is provided by the internet.
And since any inflation, however modest at first, can help employment only so long as it accelerates, adopted as a means of reducing unemployment, it will do so for any length of time only while it accelerates. "Mild" steady inflation cannot help—it can lead only to outright inflation. That inflation at a constant rate soon ceases to have any stimulating effect, and in the end merely leaves us with a backlog of delayed adaptations, is the conclusive argument against the "mild" inflation represented as beneficial even in standard economics textbooks.
- —Hayek, Friedrich August ♦ 1980s Unemployment and the Unions: Essays on the Impotent Price Structure of Britain and Monopoly in the Labour Market Institute of Economic Affairs, 1984
Therefore, humanity will collapse into the Eschaton at the moment of Peak Debt and Peak Internet.
 Peak Debt
 Peak Internet
- —Arbesman, Samuel; Courtland, Rachel ♦ Peak internet comes into view New Scientist, 28 December 2010
 What era is it?
 Comparison of Chaldean and Chinese zodiacs
| 12-year cycle|
|Aries||Dog||Being ruled by Mars, Aries is a sign of war. "And Caesar's spirit shall cry 'havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war." (W. Shakespeare, Julius Caesar)|
|Taurus||Pig||Money and Eating are the keywords of both Taurus and the Pig|
|Gemini||Rat||The rat is a Mercurial animal. "Gemini is also symbolised by two Pillars joined at the top and base (♊), which is a diagrammatic representation of the Twins seated side by side with embracing arms." Analogously, a "rat king" supposedly forms when swarming rats tangle their tails into a knot|
|Cancer||Bull||In the Chaldean astrology, Cancer (ruled by the Moon) symbolizes the mammae and milk. The cow is the main milk producer|
|Virgo||Rabbit||"bunny: a pretty, appealing, or alluring young woman, often one ostensibly engaged in a sport or similar activity: beach bunny; ski bunny."|
|Scorpio||Serpent||Scorpio and the Serpent are venomous symbols of Death. A Serpent was the Egyptian equivalent of Scorpio|
|Sagittarius||Horse||Sagittarius is a centaur|
|Aquarius||Ape||Aquarius is ruled by Uranus—the planet of chaos and genius. Apes are geniuses among animals|
|Pisces||Cock||Fishes symbolize embryonality (for a woman, seeing a fish in a dream foretells pregnancy). A hen's egg is an embryo too|
Being a scaled-up version of the Chaldean 12-sign cycle, the Chinese 12-year cycle begins with the year of the Dog, analogous to the first sign of the Chaldean zodiac—Aries.
 Sexagenary cycle
 Septennial cycle
|Mars||1946, 1953, 1967, 1974, 1981, 1988, 1995, 2002, 2009|
|Sun||1947, 1954, 1968, 1975, 1982, 1989, 1996, 2003, 2010|
|Venus||1948, 1955, 1969, 1976, 1983, 1990, 1997, 2004, 2011|
|Mercury||1949, 1956, 1970, 1977, 1984, 1991, 1998, 2005, 2012|
|Moon||1950, 1957, 1971, 1978, 1985, 1992, 1999, 2006, 2013|
|Saturn||1951, 1958, 1965, 1979, 1986, 1993, 2000, 2007, 2014|
|Jupiter||1952, 1959, 1966, 1980, 1987, 1994, 2001, 2008, 2015|
 420-year cycle
 Era of Capricorn
In 1946 AD, the Milky Way's nucleus was at 26°♐. The nucleus has an angular size of 27° × 14° and fills an entire zodiacal sign. Therefore, 21 March 1946 AD is the beginning of the era of Capricorn, which lasts six 420-year periods, until 4466 AD (in 4409 AD, the Milky Way's nucleus enters the sign of Aquarius).
In the Hebrew Bible the snake is associated with Yahweh or with magic on several occasions.
- —DDD 1999, p. 745
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.
- —John 3:14–15 English Standard Version
The universe is being pulled from the future toward a goal that is as inevitable as a marble reaching the bottom of a bowl when you release it up near the rim. If you do that, you know the marble will roll down the side of the bowl—down, down, down—until eventually it comes to rest at the lowest energy state, which is the bottom of the bowl. That’s precisely my model of human history.
- —McKenna, Terence ♦ Approaching Timewave Zero Magical Blend Magazine, issue 44, November 1994
|♈||Fire||Crystallization (transition from incoherence to coherence)|
|♌||Fire||Crystallization (transition from incoherence to coherence)|
|♍||Earth||Crystal (coherence)||Gravitoelectrical branches: multiple medium-sized dendritic systems of entangled elementary particles|
|♎||Air||Dissolution (decoherence)||Gravitoelectrical breakdown: the ♍-branches dissolve, rising to higher local potential energies, in order to recrystallize into a single ♑-tree at a lower level of global potential energy|
|♐||Fire||Crystallization (transition from incoherence to coherence)||Pre-breakdown gravitoelectrical treeing (the burning of fossil fuels)|
|♒||Air||Dissolution (decoherence)||Gravitoelectrical breakdown: the ♑-tree's material tunnels into the central proton, which is an identical smaller-scale continuum|
 Year of Antichrist's coming
According to the Gaonim, any Anno Mundi (A.M.—the year since the creation of the world) year that is evenly divisible by seven, is a Shmita year. The year 5761 A.M. (2000–2001) was a Shmita year. 5761 is evenly divisible by seven (5761 / 7 = 823 with no remainder), which gives us a quick and easy way to calculate the Shmita year.
- —Killian, Greg ♦ Septennial (Shmita - שמיטה) Torah Cycle
The name Eschaton means "the last thing". Naturally, the Eschaton, a.k.a. Antichrist or the world tree, emerges in the end of the last year of a septennial cycle—a year of Saturn (2014 AD).
The name of the world tree, "Yggdrasill", literally means "Horse of Yggr" (Yggr, "the Terrible; the Inspirer of Awe", is one of Odin's epithets; drasill is a poetic word for "horse"). Being a year of the Wooden Horse/Woden's Horse, 2014 AD is the year in which the world tree emerges.
- ↑ Bliokh, K. Yu.; Kontorovich, V. M. ♦ On the Evolution and Gravitational Collapse of a Toroidal Vortex 2003, p. 5 ♦ "Similarly, it can be easily proved that, upon the establishment of equilibrium (23), at least half the released potential energy is transformed into the kinetic energy of rotation (the remaining part being transformed into heat). <...> We can state that the toroid contraction has qualitatively the same consequences for moving particles as an increase in their energy for a fixed size of the toroid."
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 MCAT Physics 2009–2010 Kaplan Publishing, 2009, p. 271 ♦ "... bound state energy levels are negative ..."
- ↑ ENIAC: The Birth of the Information Age Popular Science, March 1996
- ↑ The ENIAC Effect: Dawn of the Information Age ENIAC Museum
- ↑ Bethe, Hans A.; Brown, Gerald ♦ How a Supernova Explodes World Scientific, 2003, p. 56 (63) ♦ "The collapse takes only milliseconds ..."
- ↑ Thomas, William; Pavitt, Kate ♦ The Book of Talismans, Amulets and Zodiacal Gems 1922, p. 161
- ↑ bunny Random House Unabridged Dictionary
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Zodiac The Encyclopædia Britannica, 1911 ♦ "A Serpent was the Egyptian equivalent of Scorpio."
- ↑ Mars regiert das Jahr 2009 "Mars gibt dem Jahr nach alter Tradition den Namen, doch beginnt das Marsjahr erst am 20. März, wenn mit dem Eintritt der Sonne in den Widder der Frühlingsanfangspunkt erreicht ist."
- ↑ Nietzsche, Friedrich ♦ Thus Spake Zarathustra Macmillan, 1914, p. 367
- ↑ Chardin, Pierre Teilhard de ♦ The Phenomenon of Man 1955, p. 41 ♦ "However narrowly the heart of an atom may be circumscribed, its realm is co-extensive, at least potentially, with that of every other atom. This strange property we will come across again, even in the human molecule."
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Chardin, Pierre Teilhard de ♦ The Phenomenon of Man 1955, p. 42 ♦ "From the aspect of energy, renewed by radio-active phenomena, material corpuscles may now be treated as transient reservoirs of concentrated power. Though never found in a state of purity, but always more or less granulated (even in light), energy nowadays represents for science the most primitive form of universal stuff. Hence we find our minds instinctively tending to represent energy as a kind of homogeneous, primordial flux in which all that has shape in the world is but a series of fleeting 'vortices'."
- ↑ Chardin, Pierre Teilhard de ♦ Cosmic Life 1916 ♦ "Christ has a cosmic body that extends throughout the universe."
- ↑ Chardin, Pierre Teilhard de ♦ Mysticism of Science 1939 ♦ "Through the incarnation, God descended into Nature in order to super-animate and take it back to him."
- ↑ Needleman, Jacob ♦ The Sword of Gnosis Arkana, 1986, p. 222
- ↑ Massey, Gerald ♦ The Natural Genesis Black Classic Press, 1974, p. 433 ♦ "The suffering or crucified Christ of the true mythos is the sun of Autumn, and the cross of his suffering is that of the Autumn equinox, formed by the juncture of the equator and meridian."
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 Grove, Daisy E. ♦ The Mystery Teaching of the Bible Cosimo, 2005, p. 67 ♦ "The Man or angel (Aquarius, the water bearer) is Reuben ('unstable as water'), while the Eagle (Aquila) is a substitute for Scorpio, the serpent. There was a Jewish tradition that from the tribe of Dan (Scorpio) was to come the anti-Messiah; hence the substitution for Scorpio of Aquila, which although it lies outside the circle of the Zodiac, rises at the same time as Scorpio and may therefore be substituted for it."
- ↑ Gettings, Fred ♦ The Arkana Dictionary of Astrology Penguin Books, 1985, p. 24 ♦ "Antares: Sometimes called Antar, in confusion with a literary hero (see Allen), the modern name is said to be derived from its red colour, in that it was rival even of the planet Mars—the Greek, anti-Ares."
- ↑ Murdock, D. M. ♦ Christ in Egypt: The Horus–Jesus Connection Stellar House Publishing, 2008, p. 359 ♦ "The 'sun cycle' would refer to the sun not only as it rises and sets daily, then, but also as it appears on the cross of the equinoxes, surrounded by the 'transgressors' or 'thieves' of the signs into which the sun passes after the equinoxes, with Taurus at the vernal equinox and Scorpio at the autumnal. The torchbearer on the left with the torch pointing up is named Cauti or Cautes, representing the vernal equinox ('heaven'); while Cautopati or Cautopates is the name of the one on the right with the downward-pointing torch, symbolizing the autumnal equinox ('hell'). In this regard, we have seen how Massey discussed the two Horuses on the horizon, as well as at the equinoxes—he too considered the autumnal equinox to be the 'cross of death', for the same reason as it may be deemed 'hell', while at the vernal equinox or 'Easter' exists the 'cross of life' representing 'heaven'."
- ↑ Coyne, D. G. ♦ A Scenario for Strong Gravity without Extra Dimensions 2006, pp. 29, 30
 External links
- Terence McKenna's interview Hawaii, October 1998